Target Area: Lower Body
Equipment: 2 x Dumbbells
- Standing in a tall posture, hold the dumbbells resting against your thighs, with your palms medially rotated and feet shoulder width apart.
- Place one foot back while maintaining an upright posture.
- Bend both knees until your rear knee softly touches the ground. Try to maintain an equal angle at both your knee and hip joints.
- Press through your heel firmly into the ground and return to the starting position, ensuring you keep your torso stable and drive from your quadriceps.
- Repeat the movement on the other leg.
- Perform for the number of prescribed repetitions.
Increase the weight of the dumbbells or number of repetitions.
Decrease the weight of the dumbbells or number of repetitions.